In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations in force regarding personal data protection, as foreseen in the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible Party
- Owner: AUSTRAL VENTURE ASSETS SL
- NIF/CIF (Tax Identification No.): B90485368
- Registered office: Avd/ Republica Argentina 9, 1o derecha, 41011 Seville, Spain
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: https://australventures.eu
Principles Relating to Processing of Personal Data
While processing your personal data, the Owner shall apply the following principles in accordance with the provisions foreseen by the new EU Regulation on data protection:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: The Owner shall always ask for your permission before processing your personal data for one or several specific purposes, about which you shall be informed in advance in a transparent manner.
- Data minimisation: The Owner shall only ask the necessary data in relation to the purpose(s) for which they are processed.
- Storage limitation: The personal data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they are processed.
The Owner shall inform you of the applicable storage period for those purposes. Regarding subscriptions, the Owner shall periodically review its lists and suppress those entries having been inactive for a certain amount of time.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Your data shall beprocessed in a manner that ensures their appropriate security, confidentiality, and integrity. You must know that the Owner will take all appropriate measures to safeguard its users’ data from third-party unauthorised access and/or misuse.
Collection of Personal Data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse through australventures.eu. However, there are some cases on which you will be prompted to provide personal data:
- Whenever you make contact via contact forms or email communication.
The Owner informs you of the following rights you may exercise regarding your personal data:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request their amendment or suppression.
- Request a limit to their use.
- Object to their use.
- Request their portability.
These rights must be exercised personally by the party concerned and be directly addressed to the Owner. Therefore, any client, subscriber, or collaborator having provided data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about stored data and how these have been gathered, as well as demand their amendment or portability, object or request a limit to their use, or request their suppression from the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights to access, amend, cancel, or oppose this data, or your data portability rights, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a valid proof of right, such as a photocopy of your identity card or an equivalent proof.
You have the right to an effective judicial remedy and to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority, i.e. the Spanish Data Protection Agency, should you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The personal data and the purpose of their processing by the Owner differ according to the support through which they are gathered:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests some personal data, which may include: your name and surname(s), email address, or telephone number, with the purpose of being able to respond to your queries.
For instance, the Owner may use that information to reply to any enquiry, query, complaint, comment, or concern you may have regarding the information included on the Website, any services rendered through it, your personal data processing, questions regarding the legal text included on the Website, and any other query you may have not being subject to the Website or the contracting conditions.
There are other instances in which the Owner may process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions foreseen in the Legal Notice and the applicable law. This may include tool and algorithm development to ensure this Website can guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services provided by this Website.
Personal Data Security
In order to protect your personal data, the Owner shall take whatever reasonable precaution may be necessary, and endeavour to follow the best practice in the industry to prevent any data loss, misuse, amendment, disclosure, or destruction, or any unauthorised access to the data.
Content from other Websites
Webpages on this Website may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Any embedded content from another website shall be considered in the same way as if you had visited that website.
Legal Ground for Processing of Personal Data
The legal ground for processing your personal data is: consent.
Categories of Personal Data
The Owner processes the following categories of personal data:
- Identifying data.
Storage of Personal Data
Any personal data you may provide to the Owner will be stored until you request their suppression.
Recipients of Personal Data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with registered office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America (“Google”). You can find more information here: https://analytics.google.com.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyse how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of cookie types used by Google and its collaborators, as well as all the information about how advertising cookies are used.
By browsing australventures.eu, non-identifiable data may be collected, including your IP address, geo-location details, and a record of how the services and sites are used, your browsing habits, and other data which cannot be used to identify you.
This Website uses the following third-party web analytics services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses gathered data to obtain statistical information and trends, administering the site, analysing browsing patterns, and collecting demographic information.
Accuracy and Veracity of Personal Data
You agree that any information you provide to the Owner will be correct, complete, accurate and current, and to update it, as necessary.
As User of this Website you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you provide to the site, exonerating the Owner of all liability in that regard.
Acceptance and Consent
To exercise your rights to access, amend, cancel, and oppose this data, and your data portability rights, you need to send an email to email@example.com, along with a valid proof of right, such as a photocopy of your identity card or an equivalent proof.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner must preserve for administration, legal, or security purposes.
This policy will remain in place until modified by another policy duly published.